Monday, April 26

I had one of the loveliest weekends ever! It was so sunny and I did lots of lovely things that made me feel all relaxed and happy.

  • Went for an early morning run in the park
  • Had a lovely breakfast, while reading the Saturday Guardian
  • Went down to the Gower and wandered around a few breathtaking beaches
  • Stopped off in a cool country pub for a pint of Real Ale
  • Ate some Thai takeaway - and lots of raspberries
  • Went to the gym for a workout, swim, sauna and steam room session
  • Had a luxury picnic in the park, with loads of goodies from M&S
  • Watched Kill Bill 2, which is amazing and possibly my favourite Tarantino film
  • Bought some organic compost to plant my sunflower seeds in

For once, I feel happy even though it's Monday morning. Hurrah for sunshine and the simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment