Does the perfect coat really exist? I have lots of coats - fluffy, furry, corduroy, denim, red, green, brown, blue - but none of them are the PERFECT coat.
This perfect coat that I am looking for should have all the following qualities:
- Warm for windy winter walks to the train station.
- Made of materiel that doesn't soak up water like a piece of kitchen roll.
- Not be boring (ie not black). Bright colours (pink, red, orange) especially welcome.
- Preferably have some kind of fluffy stuff on it.
- Long enough to cover hips and thighs (cold bums and midriffs are not a good look).
- Be fitted and flattering to the figure, preferably with a belt.
- Not be uber-trendy. Too much tweed this season which will be v naff this time next year.
- Be under £100. Under £50 would be better but I'm being realistic here.
Have you seen this coat? Please let me know if you have. I want to buy it.
Yesterday, I was so sick of looking for a coat and being cold while doing so, that I went into M&S and bought a cost that was:
- No furry bits
I am off into town right now to take it back.
The search continues.