Every Friday from now on, I'm going to do a list about something. I like a nice list, you know.
This week: CDs I have been listening to recently
- The Go Team - music to bounce on bouncy castles to
- Coldplay's first album - yes, I know they've gone a bit U2 of late, but that album's beautiful
- The Magic Numbers - great for summer, listen to it while drinking pink wine
- Belle and Sebastian - because I like to change the words to "I've Wombled around, I've Wombled all night without yoooooouuuuu"
- Antony and the Johnsons - surely a black woman? But no, a very camp white man. Haunting
That makes me sound vaguely cool, but it's all down to Mr Meep really. Hurrah for nerdy musical husbands.