Friday, July 15

The Friday List
Every Friday from now on, I'm going to do a list about something. I like a nice list, you know.

This week: CDs I have been listening to recently
  • The Go Team - music to bounce on bouncy castles to
  • Coldplay's first album - yes, I know they've gone a bit U2 of late, but that album's beautiful
  • The Magic Numbers - great for summer, listen to it while drinking pink wine
  • Belle and Sebastian - because I like to change the words to "I've Wombled around, I've Wombled all night without yoooooouuuuu"
  • Antony and the Johnsons - surely a black woman? But no, a very camp white man. Haunting


That makes me sound vaguely cool, but it's all down to Mr Meep really. Hurrah for nerdy musical husbands.

1 comment:

  1. oooh i've just bought the Magic Numbers as well, and I'm very excited cos I'm seeing htem this weekend at the Truck festival!

    ReplyDelete