Thursday, December 8

Nice things and nasty things that have happened to me this week
Nice
1. I met a Buddhist man with a smiley face. I wanted to hug him and take him home.
2. A ticket inspector at the train station said I had a nice smile. Perhaps he was a massive perve, but I was happy.
3. It was my 2nd wedding anniversary and Mr Meep made me a fab card.
4. I discovered the joys of TK Maxx (FCUK trainers for £16).
5. My puppy learned to climb the stairs, so she now follows me absolutely everywhere. It's nice to be loved.

Nasty
1. I have a horrible cold.
2. My train has been late every single day.
3. I drank a Lemsip, then discovered it is about 90% aspartame
4. I got a bag of sprouts in my organic veg box.
5. My puppy learned to climb the stairs, so she now follows me absolutely everywhere. This is not good when you need a poo.

Vibe of the day
Mood: Sniffly
Food: Soup
Tunes: Muffled noises due to cold-related blockages
Web: Filofax (thinking of investing to cut down on number of notebooks I carry - currently four)

1 comment:

  1. Mr Meep2:20 pm

    When Miss Meep says she has four notebooks in the house, she means 'per room'.

    ReplyDelete