Wednesday, February 1

I have a confession to make...

I am officially a bonkers.

As of today, I am now the proud owner of a self-help book. It's this one. My life coach (yes, I am from Cardiff not California - although I also regularly see a psychic and a reflexologist) recommended it, as she says the only thing that's holding me back from following my dreams is THE FEAR.

It's all to do with this being unhappy/trying to find my vocation/pondering the meaning of life stuff that's going on in my head at the moment. I'm hoping Dr Jeffers - or Aunty Suze as I like to call her - will, as the blurb on the back of the book claims, help me to "turn anger into love and indecision into action".

Well, you'd better watch this space. There'll be a lot of love and action coming your way soon.

Unless I'm too scared.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it!

    It's only been 2 weeks now, and I have already had several scarey 'WTF am I doing?' attacks, but it still beats going to Horribly Shitty Ex-job every frigging day.

    ReplyDelete