Wednesday, April 5

If ever I have doubts about leaving my job...

When I'm freaking out with the "Oh my god, what am I thinking. I'm crap at writing, no-one will give me job. We'll starve. The bank will take our house away, blah, blah, blah..." I will read this post.

The following is an e-mail that was sent to everyone in my department yesterday.

Hi All,

We seem to have lost a number of the whiteboard pens, which are kept on top of the fridge. Out of a full set of 6 white board pens, there is only 1 remaining, the others seem to have gone missing in the last week or so. If anyone knows where the others might be please can you let me know, before I have to buy a new set.


Ricky Gervais couldn't have done it any better.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a classic! Why don't they also send out another global email saying what colour the remaining pen is in case someone else may be confused whether their blue white board marker is the missing one or a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic! At least you know what to buy them as a parting gift x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I'm more interested in is KitKats....

    ReplyDelete