Tuesday, June 13

The A to Z of me, me, me

Stolen shamelessly from this lovely blog.

Accent: Soft Welsh - Anglicised by living over the border for 10 years. Occasional lapses into full-on Valleys when I'm drunk or with my family.

Booze: Red wines and real ales in winter. Dry fruity whites and G&Ts in summer. Leffe and Hoegarden all the time.

Chore I hate: Ironing - life is way too short to remove creases from your bed linen.

Dogs/cats: Two BWFs (black and white fools), a dog called Blodwen (enthusiastic), a cat called Zebedee (evil).

Essential electronics: I'm a bit of technophobe, but I couldn't live without my DAB radio and t'internet.

Favorite perfume/cologne: I don't wear it - putting a load of chemicals straight onto your skin seems so wrong.

Gold/silver: Silver every time. I've got a white gold wedding ring, but the 'white' bit comes off and it ends up looking brassy - they don't tell you that in the shop.

Hometown: Aberdare in South Wales. It's not really famous for anything, but it has a lovely Country Park.

Insomnia: Never - I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow every single night. Think it is the power of exercise.

Job title: Copywriter. This week I would prefer it to be Photographer. Last week I wanted it to be Gardener. I always want it to be Coffee Shop Owner.

Kids: Nope. Go through stages of feeling broody, then thinking 'Eurgh, no thanks'. Unlikely to have them naturally anyway, so it's all academic.

Living arrangements: With Mr Meep and the two B&WFs in a Victorian terrace in a less desirable area of Cardiff.

Most admired trait: Um, you'd have to ask someone else.

Number of sexual partners: I'm too shy to say, but it's not very many.

Overnight hospital stays: None, thankfully.

Phobia: Those evil, slithery, hissy things with no legs. I have a plan for if I ever meet one though - I will chop it in half (although I'll have probably fainted before I get the chance).

Quotes: "I've got boobs and a bum and I look good naked - who wants to be a size 8 anyway?" All hail, Lady Charlotte of Church.

Religion: None, I like to pick the best bits of all of them and make my own.

Siblings: None - probably speaks volumes.

Time I usually wake up: 6.30am on weekdays, 8am on the weekend.

Unusual talent: I can sing a song about bees in Polish.

Vegetables I refuse to eat: None - love 'em all. I can even handle beetroot now I've discovered roasting it.

Worst habit: I say 'lush' and 'bonkers' a bit too much.

X-rays: Only on my teeth (which are dreadful).

Yummy foods I make: Cakes, of course.

Zodiac sign: Virgo, but I don't believe in star signs.

I think blog etiquette means you have to 'tag' someone else to do the same thing. Afro Bev, it's your turn.

5 comments:

  1. Miss Meep I'm up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of roasting beetroot love it though so will defo give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoegarden is delicious isn't it :-) hello! good to find you :-)
    sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to steal this!
    And I want to hear the song about bees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hear the Bee song too! Love the Charlotte Church quote!

    ReplyDelete