Thursday, July 6

Employment Whirlwind

OK, it is all going a bit bonkers in the world of Operation Meep New Employment/Self-Employment (aka I'm A Copywriter, Get Me Out of Here).

  • I have got a contract to edit a book about an art project
  • I'm going to do a test tomorrow with a view to getting a quite lucrative 10-day a month copywriting contract somewhere arty that I'd love to work
  • I have an interview in a couple of weeks for a part-time marketing job at a tourist attraction
  • An agency have put me forward for a job at an environment charity (full-time, but all green and cuddly and that, so would be lovely)

    Send good positive vibes my way please...
  • 4 comments:

    1. Lots of good Welsh luck zooming its way to you from Iceland. Sounds like you have lots lined up anyway, well done xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. *Transmitting positive vibes for a positive outcome*

      Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep, there, you should receive the positive vibes on your mobile now. :-)

      ReplyDelete