Thursday, July 13

I've upset a nice Spanish lady

Someone left this comment on my post about going to Spain.

"España es mucho más que sol y tapas. Ese es el problema que todos los extranjeros pensais que somos tercermundistas."

Which, if my very minimal Spanish serves me correctly, means something like: "Spain is much more than sun and tapas. The problem is that all tourists think we are third-world country."

Um, I like Spain. I love it. Honestly, I really do. I love the people, the cities, the countryside, the coast, the food, the culture, the architecture, the siesta and the fiestas. I just happen to like tapas and sunshine too.

Lo siento, Morgana.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. That spanish bird shouldn't take life so seriously. She should chill out a bit. Maybe drink some more sangria's or have more tapas or something. x

    ReplyDelete