Sunday, August 13

Sunday Scribblings: Who else can I still be?



My biggest dream is quite a simple one. I would like to be a mother. Well it should be simple and for most people it is. But because of my PCOS, I don't know if this will ever be a possibility for me. I pretend not to care, I avoid talking about it. When people ask me if I'm thinking about having babies, I say "Euch, no." If I'm totally honest, it breaks my heart every single day. It never goes away. Friends announcing pregnancies, women walking down the street nursing their bumps with a contented smile, mums in the park with their toddlers on little bikes and their babies in cute pushchairs - some days, it seems as if someone has put them there as a constant reminder that it might never be me.

On a hopeful day, my attitude changes. I truly believe that it will happen one day. I will have my babies - three or four of them. We'll live in a house by the sea, just me and my family. A house that's filled with the smell of cakes baking, music always playing, paintings by the family covering the walls, dogs on the sofa, vegetables growing in the garden. Just me and my family in our little house by the sea.

More hopes, dreams and Sunday Scribblings here.

8 comments:

  1. I know you will have your dream one day and your Meep family will be happy as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Miss Meep I really do hope that your dream comes true. You have made me quite emotional with that post. I am sending massive positive vibes and big, big wishes your way. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And cwtches xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Meep lady, I know. It will happen and probably when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a religious fanatic -but I love to pray to the saints for something like this - I am sure it is St. Anne to ask when you want to conceive - xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks - you are all very lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, hold on to those good positive days, no one can tell what will happen and I hope your dreams come true xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Miss Meep. If I could wave a wand and magic it - I'd be waving it right now in your direction!

    I hope you get all you desire! with knobs on!

    ReplyDelete