Monday, January 22

Black Monday?

According to boffins right here in Caerdydd, today is the officially the most depressing day of the year.

I've had quite a nice day - lay in until 8, wombled down the road to work, had some nice green tea and caught up with the lovely lady I share an office with, listened to CDs while we worked, had a flapjack, came home, tickled the dog, stroked the cat, phoned my mam and my nan, made my Aunty a birthday card, made dahl for the first time ever (so cheap, so yummy - why have I not discovered it before?).

If this is as bad as it gets, bring on the rest of 2007.

Oh, and after this depressing post, I have landed a new client for my copywriting. Quite a big one too. Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I wondered why I felt a bit depressed. I prefer Orange Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete