Saturday, October 27

Moon Cat



Last night was a full moon and the cat's gone bonkers.

This morning I got up to find The Evil One sitting next to the fridge, staring at the gap between the fridge and the wall, occasionally batting a dust bunny with his paw. I made us breakfast, took it up to bed (aren't I a nice wife?), came back down an hour later. He was still there.

Later, he moved to the bathroom, where he sat, staring at the gap underneath the shelving unit. The rest of us went out to the beach for a walk. When we got back, two and half hours later, he was still there.

Now he's back in the kitchen, this time staring at the cupboard with the baking tins in. He won't even consider moving. We have to step over him to get into the kitchen.

Actually, perhaps he is trying to kill us. A fall over him onto that cold, hard Welsh slate could be fatal. Mwah, hah, hah.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got yourselves a mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, did cross my mind, but I'm in denial. Good job we are moving soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, we've just got kitten's so I'll have to see how the moon effects them. I loved you're 'veggie' options you were offered in hospital!My experience was marginally better with cheese and onion quiche for 2 days!

    ReplyDelete