Thursday, February 5

More than halfway...


21 weeks today. Can't believe Mini Mini Meep is going to arrive in four months time - that makes me feel very scared, especially as we are still living in a building site.

Some facts about this pregnancy:

  • Mini Mini Meep is another little girl. Really chuffed as a) don't have any boys names b) can't face adding to the mountain of baby clothes that are all over the house and c) don't know what to do with a little willy
  • I have only put on 4 lbs so far - hurrah!
  • I am only craving fruit juice, exactly the same as before, although I did have a bit of thing about mangos last week
  • OK, if I'm totally honest, the baby has also been requesting... (can hardly bring myself to say it)... fat Coke
  • Heartburn and the evil SPD are just starting to kick in - blee
  • As of April 1st, the government is giving all pregnant women £190 for keeping healthy in pregnancy. I spent some of mine getting blonded-up at the Aveda salon last night, and the rest is going on a lovely spa day with my fellow pregnant friend. That's what they meant, wasn't it?
  • 3 comments:

    1. Hello! That's a lovely neat bump you got there... with you on the fat coke issue, my girl bump demanded it too! That's cool about the £190, have you got a link to any info about it?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the link- it's almost worth getting pregnant for!

      As for Chris Martin, I hear he may be single again so you never know lol!

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ooh many congratulations!! I have just found out that one of my closest friends is expecting her first baby in August and am now busy eyeing up lots of fab baby toys! I'm sure that is exactly what the government meant by the £190 - a happy mother is a happy baby surely?! PS is it a welsh assembly thing or UK? My friend lives in Bristol and could absolutely do with a little pile of money for some pampering.

      ReplyDelete