Monday, May 11

35 weeks



Number of:
Gigantic bottles of Gaviscon consumed: 3 (will probably buy a fourth this week)
Baby names shortlisted: Just the 1, although feeling twitchy about it and starting to introduce some more into the mix, just to confuse us
Nightly twilight trips to the toilet: 2
Daily gasps out loud in public as large lump tries to actually leap out through my stomach (Gwen was never this violent): 3
Times pelvis has actually CRACKED while turning over in bed: 4 (ouch)
Practical preparations taken care of, like car seat and small hats etc: 0
Scary stuff like big pants and breast pads bought: 0

Have started listening to my hypnobirthing CD, got the raspberry leaf tea in and all sorted for my home birth (provided she stays cooking in there for at least another two weeks). I can't wait for the birth and I'm so excited about wearing a little squishy newborn next to me in a sling again.

I can't wait to meet you, Little Miss Mini Mini Meep.

3 comments:

  1. It probably doesn't seem it to you but it's come round quick. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. number of photos of husband posted on blog - 0

    number of broken promises - 1.

    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM MEEP?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's buried him in the garden. Well, she will be once she's dug it over. At 35 weeks pregnant. Miss Meep is a loon!

    ReplyDelete