Tuesday, August 24

Motivate me


Hello lovely people.

It's less than two months until I run the Cardiff Half Marathon to raise money for the Hardship Fund at Welsh Refugee Council.

I am slightly flabby, very unfit and pushing 35.

Oh dear.

Your money could help a creaky-kneed jogger to get fit enough to complete the course without collapsing. Just £10 will get her in her trainers and running on the old railway track, instead of slumped on the sofa with a cuppa and some cake. £20 could even see her wrapped up in a giant piece of tin foil with a big smile on her face at the end.

You can sponsor me here.

Please give anything you can to give me the motivation to get training. I don't think strolling around the park with the dog really counts.

You will be rewarded with good karma and feel-good vibes all day long.

Thanks in advance.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment