Tuesday, August 23

New Look Blog

I composed this post as I'd set up a new blog in Wordpress, but I felt so emotional about leaving my online home, I just revamped this blog instead. Here's to seven more blogtastic years.

Since 2004, there's been a new word, a major house renovation, a new fur baby, a deceased fur baby, lots of silly poems, two baby bumps, two birth stories, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of lists, two wedding cakes, giving up telly, my office hell, lots of creative things, discovering and loving photography, and a heck of a lot of cake.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a good sort out! I loved your old blog stylee but I bet your new direction will be awesome too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you write! I have just been going through your archives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna - felt it was time for a change.

    mamaUK - hello. Nice to 'meet' you. Been blog stalking you for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered when Mr Meep would get you onto WordPress! I understand your hesitating though :-)

    ReplyDelete