Monday, July 30

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails



So, our new baby is going to be a boy baby. How very exciting.

Gwen wants to call him Jack-May. Molly wants to call him Mazzy. He probably won't be called either.

My friend was saying how lovely it'll be to have this little muddy person with cuts and bruises on his chubby little knees. I've got two of those already.

And me? I'm fantasising about my little floppy-haired boy child wearing lots of stripes and being really cwtchy. I just have one question - what do you do with willies?

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! With regard to the nether regions, make sure you keep well out of the line of fire when you're changing nappies: ask me how I know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek - will take that on board. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Awesome :-)

    He he, willies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to have a little boy - girls are so 2009 (and 2007).

      Delete
  3. corrie11:25 pm

    Congratulations! Baby willies are specially designed for peeing into their eyes when they are lying down. Other than that they are not too much trouble...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just imagining nappy changing is going to involve fountains of baby wee squirting all over the house/me/the baby/the kids/the dog!

      Delete
    2. corrie4:36 pm

      Yes, that sounds about right.

      Delete