Thursday, August 9

25 weeks

Hello baby boy,
Here you are in my tummy, which is rather bumpalicious now. People are beginning to notice that I'm actually with child and not just a bit fat. Some really kind people even offer me their seats on the train.

According to the baby book I've got for your sisters, you are about the size of a pineapple (without the spiky bits, surely?).

Gwen and Molly do a lot of putting their heads on my belly and shouting at you "HELLO  BABY - I AM YOUR MUMMY!". Not strictly true, but I'm sure you really will have three people mothering you when you join us earthside.

Gwen wants to hold you as soon as you come out and is going to teach you how to walk and talk, and Molly is looking forward to feeding you some mushed up banana. They are both excited about seeing you fling food at the walls when you're a bit bigger (and Blod is very excited about an extra person to drop crumbs on the floor).

I am really looking forward to wearing you in a sling and kissing your fuzzy head. Daddy Dave is looking forward to blowing raspberries on your belly, but hopes that you don't expect him to know a lot about sport.

You will probably be our last baby (sob!) so I'm embracing every little kick, wiggle and hiccup from you inside my belly.

I can't wait to meet you, little boy baby!

Love,
Mam
x

2 comments:

  1. Baby boys do rock: hope he's not causing too much trouble in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, brings a little tear to my eye...

    ReplyDelete