Sunday, October 7
37 - yikes!
I do love a nice birthday list. Of course, I never do all all the things on it, but it's good to have a plan, even if it is a little ambitious.
OK, so here goes - a bit late as my birthday was in August (I woke up in Tenby to a rainbow outside the bedroom window, and we had a beach barbeque and cake on my favourite beach).
1. Have a baby! DONE!
2. Get a bike - preferably a bubble gum pink one. DONE - BUT IT'S A SUNSHINY YELLOW ONE.
3. Make Gwen a tooth fairy bag. DONE!
4. Take beautiful newborn pictures of Baby 3.
5. Make a photobook of Gwen's first five years. DONE!
6. Climb Pen-y-Fan (this has been on my list for years and years).
7. Make our lounge cosy, cosy, cosy. DONE!
8. Write a monthly blog for Baby 3's first year. DONE!
9. Try 10 new cake recipes. DONE!
10. Take a print making class.
11. Do Race for Life with Gwen.
12. Revamp and de-damp the bathroom. DONE!
13. Applique t-shirts for the children.
14. Learn five more ukulele songs.
15. Get fit!
16. Take Mam to Pettigrew Tea Rooms. DONE!
17. Go camping with friends.
18. Complete a photo-a-day project for a whole month. DONE - FOR ALMOST A YEAR!
19. Continue with 52 lists.
20. Buy some art on Etsy.
21. Make some postcards of my photographs.
22. Draw something (maybe go to a life-drawing class?).
23. Take a creative writing class.
24. Buy some waterproof trousers (seven years of dog walking and I don't own a pair - madness) DONE!
25. Go to The Pot cafe. DONE!
26. Go to an Ethical Chef Supper Club.
27. Fill a jar with 'Magical Thinking'.
28. Do something fab for Dave's 40th (eek!). DONE!
29. Try sea kayaking.
30. Own an iPhone (and start Instagram-ing). DONE!
31. Start a veggie kids food blog.
32. Buy a yellow wool winter coat. DONE!
33. Have a party for my neighbours. DONE!
34. Go to the Harrogate baths. DONE!
35. Save up for a Kitchen Aid.
36. Grow things to eat (this year was a disaster).
37. Buy nice underwear.
And here are 36 Things, 35 Things and lots of other birthday lists.