Sunday, March 17

February in Pictures


Ah, February - my least favourite month of the year. Forget the January blues, Feb is grim. Still bloomin' freezing, lots of grey skies, not a birthday or a bank holiday in sight, and spring still seems like forever away.

But taking a picture every day has made me appreciate the small stuff. There was al fresco coffee, fish and chips by the river in Hay on Wye, daffodils, a breakfast date, long walks all wrapped up on cold sunny (yes, sunny!) days, lots of baking and cosying up with fairy lights and fires. See, it wasn't that bad after all.

All pics from my Instagram 365 project.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your collage, it's so full of small moments to savour and enjoy. In defence of February it is a short month and contains pancake day, valentine's day and my birthday - three good excuses to eat lots! I find March harder - I'm desperate for spring to come but it's still so cold!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete