Tuesday, August 6
Wilf is 8 months
Here are eight facts about you at eight months old.
1. You have two teeth at the bottom (and some very bulgy gums at the top).
2. You can sit up all on your own and play with toys/ spoons/ bits of fluff off the carpet.
3. Sometimes, you move from sitting into a crawling position. But then you don't know what to do next and you collapse onto your tummy and get a bit cross.
4. You absolutely adore Blod, get really excited when she comes into the room, and even more excited if she comes within grabbing distance (this isn't often as she has learnt that you like to pull her ears).
5. You're not really into eating yet, but you do like to suck on an apple core, lick the butter off bread, and have a sip of water from my glass (and then blow bubbles in it). Apart from that, you are enjoying squishing avocado between your fingers, swiping peas off the edge of the high chair with one swoop of your hand, flinging bits of toast into Blod's waiting hungry jaws, and generally sitting in your high chair and shouting a lot.
6. When one of us says 'No-no-no" you shake your head wildly from side to side.
7. When I sit you on my lap facing me, you automatically start rocking backwards and forwards to do 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat'.
8. You do this funny 'excited' thing where you clench your fists, tense up your face, shake your head from side-to-side and let out an ear-piercing scream. It hurts our ears but it makes us all laugh a lot.
In fact, you make us all laugh a lot every single day, you delightful little person. We all love you so very much.